Monday, June 11, 2007

"So Glad To See You, So Glad You're Here..."

"...Come here beside me now, we can clear inhibition away." Greetings. My name is Johnny, and from one Van fan to another, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. It's a work in progress at this point in time, and I'm currently working out some ideas on the design. Hopefully within a week or two, things will settle down for me and I can devote some serious time to cleaning up this blog and and turning it into a viewing "spectacle."
In the days and weeks ahead, I will begin my blog by running through my top ten list of my all-time favorite Van albums. A daunting task, but one that I feel I am up to. After that, I may rank and discuss the live albums, followed by a top twenty-five all-time favorite Van song list. We'll see.

Again, thanks for visiting! Cheers.

No comments: